Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow. It's been a long time.

Wow, as I read all the blogs I posted it makes me wonder where I would be without Jesus.
First and foremost, I want to share with you my life most recently.
I graduated from East a year ago, no gold or silver cord, but ehh, who cares.
I interned last summer with Pastor Ryan!
I went to Arkansas with Lindy, and ONLY Lindy. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
I went to Texas with my mom and barry.
I went to Utah on a missions trip with Pastor Ryan, Pastor Josh, Mrs. Audra and a few youth.
I took 4 classes, 12 credit hours in the fall and failed 8/12 credit hours, it was awful.
In october I decided that I NEEDED to leave Pueblo and move on. I applied for the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, got accepted, but didn't go, I decided that because I found out that RJ and his girlfriend Melissa were expecting and I was going to me auntie :)
In November I was hired at Cold Stone, by February I quit. Awful. Job.
Late November (Black Friday) I bought a new car, a 2001 Volkswagon Passat.
In December I decided that I didn't know what I wanted to do and loved being in ministry so I stopped going to school and prayed and fasted for the entire spring semester.
Late December my best friend Lindy moved away, back to her home state, Arkansas.
In February I got hired my Express Employment Professionals to be a Data Entry Clerk, and I am currently working there.
In March I went to Horn Creek and got my FACE ripped off my Jesus. I was so impatient about my future and I just spent time with Him and He told me to relax and TRUST Him.
I also learned that I was going to have a Nephew :)
In April I went up to Fine Arts, enjoyed time away and had a great time.
On April 25th I applied for 3eleven School of Ministry in Oklahoma City after MUCH prayer and deliberation Jesus gave me the ok.
Today, I am sitting in the office at the Activity Center preparing for a family night at youth and waiting to hear from 3eleven by the end of the week.
My life has been very eventful the past few months and I realizes that God blesses me more and more.
Also, in the past few months I have lost 18 lbs, stopped drinking soda, preached at Young Adults (Cross Parallel) and things have just never been better.


This afternoon I am going to CSUP to pick up my disbursement checks from the financial aid office. I am taking 2 summer classes so I don't have to pay back my loan and so I have extra money for the school of ministry if I get accepted! Excited for all things in my life :)

Blessings,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment