Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm so horrible at this thing!

Wow, really I am horrible at this blog thing. It's been since JULY?!?! holy cow!
Well, I am currently living in Yukon, OK and going to 3eleven School of Ministry out of The Bridge AG in Mustang, OK and I love it. God has called me here and it's exactly where I need to be.
As much as I love being here I really miss my family back home... my nephew is almost 4 months old (and I haven't seen him since August!) and my grandpa had broken his hip (so thankful that Jesus took care of him). I am excited because in just 21 days I will be flying to Denver and making my way down to Pueblo to see all of my family for Thanksgiving. I cannot be more excited.

I am also really excited because I get to stay there longer than I planned... :)
Well, since I last posted on here I cut all of my hair off, moved in with three crazy girls, I had a fresh, hot off the conveyor belt krispy kreme, I turned 20 and got a surprise birthday party, one of my roommates got engaged, (tonight.... wahooo for Megan & Brady!), become addicted to pinterest and started my Christmas shopping :)

Here are a few of my pictures from my past few months...







No comments:

Post a Comment