Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I LOVE my life.

So this week has been fabuloso! Friday I got a NEW JOB! yep, the YMCA of Pueblo doing the child development (Only a sub right now) but that's okay. SOOO EXCITED.
Next, I pranked N. hahahah that was a flippin' five hour phone call. who pranks someone for THAT long. oh, shwell. Oh, and Cowboys lost. :( sad day. but CO won? I have mixed feelings. East lost, but I know we have a strong team... I BELIEVE IN YOU BOYS! Oh, and south got shut out (Looks good for Cannon?)
Monday was a typical monday, not horrible though.
TODAY I started my new job.
Yay, yay, yay.
That was fun, it's CRAZY how small Pueblo is. I work with a girl thats in my psych class. WHOOT WHOO! So go team.
Did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job?
Well, I do.

And... I'm off to bed... school tomorrow morning.
LOVES YA

Ahhhhh, I almost forgot.... had picnic with Stephanie... that was oh, so lovely.
:)

Goodnight.
Farewell.
Sleep good.

<3becca

No comments:

Post a Comment