Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Light Bulb.

Tonight a light bulb came on. I realized that although I feel lonely a lot of the time without ever dating anyone I still have people all around. Talking to one of my best buddies Dylan tonight it just opened up my eyes to that. I totally wish I had someone to love and care for me in that romantic, loveydovey way but I still have amazing best friends who always listen and care about me.
Jessy, you are so stinkin' amazing. I am inspired to be more like you because you have such a free spirit, but in a good way. You are uniquely you, and I love that. You have and always will be my best friend, I mean we've been friends since what 3rd or 4th grade. Dude, you are so awesome.
Ali, you are the sister I never had. Without you and your family I truly don't believe I would be as outgoing and the same person I am today. You are such a wonderful strong woman, and you have influenced me to break out of the "shell" I was in nearly my whole life.
Randon, although you're my cousin and what, three almost four years younger than me, I see such a humble gentle spirit in you. You and Alyssa have this sweet genuine friendship, and I hope that someday I have a relationship like that. Randon, you are so shy yet so outgoing once you are comfortable. You and I have had some wonderful times growing up, and especially in this last year. Can I say Witch, the County and COUNTLESS SLURPEE'S! I love you dude.
Dylan, I know we haven't been this close for very long you have taught me so much. You have shown me a sweet man that deserves so much. You are like another bro to me man, I hope that you continue to be you.

I just think that these four people and everyone else around me is so amazing, and this blog is basically to state that. I am who I am because of the influential people around me, and that inspire me everyday. I love my mom, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents all my other family members.

With Love,
becca<3

No comments:

Post a Comment