Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life continues to roll...

Today was just one of those days.

It started out great, I woke up, went to church. I was unsure of whether or not Pastor Josh was really the right senior pastor for our church, but today it felt right, maybe I was just being too hesitant, too skeptical, even selfish. I think I just needed to set my priority's straight. Well, today, I will PROUDLY say, Pastor Josh, CONGRATS. I truly do appreciate everything your family has done for our church, I think God sent you to our church four (almost five) years ago because he knew the plan. He knew that you had the right qualities to lead us on the right path, closer to Him. Thank you PJ! May God continue to bless you, Mrs. Audra, Tay, and Jo. I'm sorry for my selfishness, my skepticism, but I truly believe you will continue to lead and guide us through these transitions ahead. I love you guys.

Then I went to the Activity Center and ate, yummy food I might add. :) We celebrated Pastor Josh's installment into the church as our Senior Pastors.

After that things began to crumble... I took my car to get it looked at, not so bad, that's all good now, but I went home and the first thing, yelling.
I just hate it.
So, I took a nap, only to wake up not feeling chipper, but that's not the worst part, I eat dinner, and head to my grandma's. And I get a text, sure it's my best friend, but she's upset, and personally, I've never been in a relationship, which actually kinda sucks, but I try and give her advice, but that's not my strong point, and really I think I made her mad.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!
I don't know the right words, or even the whole story on her problem, so I feel like a total jerk now. HOW DO I HELP?!?

On top of that I think I ate something with nuts last night because I was all wheezy and my eyes were all itchy, and I had hives on my neck... and then today i have a stupid rash, ugh. My life today just plain sucked.

I have another rant for you, I was so annoyed, or as I like to call it Richie hot today because people (DP1 and DP2) think that RJ caused problems for this "company." That the reason PRP lost his job is because of RJ when really it was the "company's" board of "directors" that fired PRP because of his lack of furthering the "company." Ugh, why do DP 1 & 2 think the world revolves around them? Why do they hold grudges for something that wasn't even RJ's fault. GOSH. (I know this paragraph was confusing, all initials are fictitious, they are only used to express my concern for individuals listed above. (PRP, RJ, DP1, DP2,))

Ugh, someone help me keep my sanity PLEASE!

Lost, Confused & Lonely,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment