Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Weekend... of DOOM.

So, this weekend has been, well, interesting. First, Friday, I get my wisdom teeth out... lovely right? So I'm in a lot of pain and stuff and I wake up this morning only to find someone emptied TACO BELL SAUCE PACKETS all over my new car.

Yeah that's not even what it really looked like, you should have seen the rest of the car. Lets just say, man was I angry. Then tonight was homecoming, I really wanted to go since I was feeling better, so it starts raining, and well, our dance was outside in the courtyard. So it wasn't terrible, but I did not want to dance out in the rain, with a swollen face and stuff, so I danced for a bit, and left and went and hung out with dylan. Then I came home, and now I'm sitting here.
I was SOOO mad about my car, and I don't feel great, so this has been a wonderful weekend, maybe this week things will ease up just a bit, hopefully.

Love you guys.

<3becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment