Friday, September 4, 2009

The World of Me.

I've been so confused lately, so many options have been thrown my way, the question is which do I choose? This past summer I had so much fun doing things I normally wouldn't, broadening my horizons, and I actually felt free, rather than bounded by the not so practical rules. I changed a lot, that's for sure, I guess I "found a new way." The question is, is this right way? I'm not totally sure, sure I feel liberated, but is that really what I was searching for?

My goals for the summer were:
1. Find true happiness. (Accomplished- going out, hanging with friends, texas<3)
2. Do something you wouldn't normally do. (Accomplished- pulled an all nighter and explored an open field at sunrise)
3. Make new friends. (Accomplished- Emily, became better friends with Dylan)
4. Do something special for someone. (Accomplished- Gave Joni sweet green flowers after her beautiful son was born)
5. Find someone who could truly care for me, as in a guy. (Fail.... maybe there just isn't someone for me right now)
6. Learn something worth while. (Accomplished- JFK memorial: life altering)

School this year is off to a great start, free college is amazing. Second, being Key Club president is such a busy task, but so worth it in the end. Looking forward to more GREAT times to come, I'm going to continue down the path I'm on- hopefully it's the right one.

Be safe, be smart, be SUPAH SICK!
Always,
Becca Kristine<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment